Five Tiedes

Thursday

It's Been A While

We're here, we have just not been able to do too much this week. Sophie was supposed to have a game Saturday and then again tonight, but they were rained out. We have mostly been staying inside to avoid the rain. This is just crazy, all this rain, but what can you do?

Tonight Jake was sitting at the table after we finished dinner and he decided first to take off his shirt, then to start singing "The Wheels on The Bus" and I grabbed my camera. His favorite lines in the song are...

The Wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town

and

The Babies on the bus go whaa, whaa, whaaaa, all through the town

...this is basically what I captured. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Devine Photography said...

Oh what a sweetie!!! Isn't this rain a total bummer? I can't believe it's almost July and we haven't been to the pool once.