On the second day of the study we woke up to a very rainy day. We got ready quickly becuase I didn't know how long it would take to get to the center.
I wasn't sure how well Jake would do, he was pretty worn out after the first day, but he really hung in there and did a great job listening.
This is a pictue of Jake inside the booth. I took it from the room next door throught he window. I could watch him from there and they had a microphone in the booth with a speaker in the room where I was so that I could also hear what was going on.
After our day of listening, I decided to take Jake to a mall where they have an indoor play area. We walked around for a while and then Jake had a great time playing. He was so worn out that he fell asleep on the way back to the hotel and ended up sleeping all night long.


No comments:
Post a Comment