Five Tiedes

Monday

Study Day 1

Today went very well with Jake. He was mostly cooperative, and when he got off track, it wasn't hard to get him back on again...he is 4 after all...

We finished up around 3:45 so we were able to take a quick drive over to the zoo and look around a little. The zoo is free to get in and is only open until 5:00 so we didn't have a lot of time, but it was nice to get out and walk around a little (and let him run around some)

We seem to have a reoccurring theme in our pictures lately. He won't let me take pictures of him so all I am getting are his back when he's not looking. Here is one I took at the zoo this afternoon...when he saw this picture he told me "I said NO PICTURE!"
I am hoping to get some of him in the sound booth tomorrow.

Photobucket
I took this with my iPhone, so the quality is not great.

No comments: