I hope that all you Mom's out there had a very nice day yesterday. I had a great day. I didn't get to sleep in, but that's OK. I got to spend some time with Sophie in the morning as we went grocery shopping. She was very helpful and pushed the cart the whole time. Then she helped bring the groceries in, and helped put them away when we got home.
Bill ran out to get breakfast and when he came home he had a beautiful bunch of yellow tulips for me, they decorate my table very nicely!
For lunch we were treated to Sara's spaghetti at the Tiede's house, which was very yummy, thanks Sara!
After lunch we stayed to visit/play for a little while and then headed home to relax for a while. The kids were also very "helpful" today, they helped pick up the house, helped fold the laundry, and helped with the dishes (we had to hand wash our dishes, our dishwasher has broken down)
For dinner my mom came over and we made dinner and enjoyed spending time with her.
All in all it was a very good day. (and I may get a new dishwasher out of it depending on what the repair man says on Wednesday, hooray for Texas Home Warranty!)
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment