Wednesday
It Bit the Dust
Well, the dishwasher repair man came today and our dishwasher has indeed died. We had anticipated this a little, it is old. So today the kids and I went out and purchased a new dishwasher (one that Bill and I had researched) and I will be getting a call tomorrow sometime letting me know when it will be installed. I am kind of excited about this new one. I won't have to wash my dishes before I wash them anymore. You just put the stuff in dirty, they guy said as long as their aren't bones or corn cobs it will clean it. It has some sort of garbage disposer built in, cool huh? It also has a built-in cover for the silverware thing so that I can put sippy cup stoppers in there so they won't fall on the bottom, that way I won't have to dig them out anymore. Is it totally nerdy of me to be so excited about a new dishwasher? Oh, well I am anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nerd it up on the appliances, friend. I'm personally lusting for a Miele that washes the top shelf only if you want... It's cool. Enjoy your new found freedom from handwashing... now, to find other chores for those kids... ;)
Yippee!! I'm dreaming of a new fridge with a working ice maker. :) No home warranty coverage for that one though!
Post a Comment