The flu has made a visit to the Tiede house and we are ready for it to leave now. It started with the youngest who has been miserable since Thursday night last week and I started feeling bad on Monday night. We went to the pediatrician yesterday because I thought Jake might have an ear infection and it turns out that he tested barely positive for strep throat and when I told the doctor I was feeling bad too he decided to do the flu test and sure enough, it was positive. Then I went to my doctor and found out I have it too, no fun! Now the whole family is on Tamiflu hoping to avoid getting it or at least kill it off a little.
Bill is continuing to feel better after his gall bladder surgery, now he is hoping to avoid this flu bug.
Sophie has shown no sign of any illness!
Tommy seems to have a little cold, but no flu symptoms.
Last Thursday night, Tommy's signing choir performed at the PTA meeting and did a great job. Here are some pictures I took.

No comments:
Post a Comment