Five Tiedes

Thursday

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you have a great day today. I am happy to report that all the kids were well and able to go to school today. And they all came home with great treasures of valentine's cards and candy.

Tommy immediately went and hung up his and Jake's valentine cards on their door and Sophie just dumped hers out in her room.

They all seemed to have great fun during their Valentine parties. I was also told that Jake did great today after missing almost an entire week of school with this flu mess.

Bill came home with a beautiful bunch of tulips for me, how sweet!

Sorry you did not get cards from us this year, I just couldn't make it happen, but know that we send our love your way.

1 comment:

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Mo - I don't think I have your email addy on me... Could I get some help making a blog banner? I'm getting a little tired of my standard blogger one and I'm not into digi-stuff yet... don't have the software for it... let me know.

Do

www.waymorehomemade.blogspot.com