Five Tiedes

Saturday

I'm Back


Well, I'm back. I had a pretty good time. I especially enjoyed spending some time with mom. Unfortunately there were a lot of storms so we only got to make port one time in Nassau, but because the cruise was a "Christian Cruise" and part of a mission called Praise Fest, there was a lot going on there. The day we were supposed to go to Royal Caribbean's private island the Praise Fest coordinators put together some impromptu concerts with The Crabb Family, Sonic Flood, David Phelps, Jeff Morris, Nicole C. Mullen, and many more. One fun thing for me is that because I work with Josh I got to go behind the scenes a little and meet some very nice people with incredible testimonies. Although the cruise it's self was a little disappointing, we ended up have a great time of fellowship! Here are a few "artsy" pictures I took while we were in Nassau. Enjoy!

No comments: