Five Tiedes

Monday

Back To School

Well, Summer break is over and it is back to school for the kids and hopefully back to blogging for me. I have been lazy this summer and hope (but cannot guarantee) to start posting things here and on my other sites more as we get back into the swing of routines...

The kids all got up and ready on time today for their first day of 6th grade, 4th grade and Kindergarten...I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I can't believe that I have a child in middle school...really? WOW

Jake was a little hesitant, but went into his class pretty well this morning.
Sophie was literally pushing us out the door after we dropped her off.
Tommy is in middle school now and it is definitely not cool for you parents to walk you in, so we just dropped him off at the door...sigh...

We are praying for a great day and a great start to the new school year...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: