and they are driving me crazy!!!
They have nibbled on the electrical wiring (but not enough to cause any problems there) and they chewed through the internet wire so that had to be replaced. And they make more noise than you could imagine!
They have nibbled on the electrical wiring (but not enough to cause any problems there) and they chewed through the internet wire so that had to be replaced. And they make more noise than you could imagine!
I have tried all kinds of things to get rid of them and finally, instead of paying someone more than $300, I went and got myself a trap to catch them and take them away (far away) from our house.
Well, the trap sat there, baited and ready, for a little over a month and nothing happened. Then on Monday, I caught my first one. And yesterday I caught my 5th one, I think the neighborhood should be paying me, I am catching all of their squirrels, but I can still hear one in the attic, so I shall continue to catch them and take them far, far away from our house until I hear them no more...
I really dislike squirrels!
P.S. I went to Wal-Mart last night and the Salvation Army was there ringing the bell, and standing there with the bell ringer was a big mascot-type squirrel. I thought I was in a nightmare!

No comments:
Post a Comment