She started a blog about 3 years ago that took off...She started a recipe website that is wonderful...and now...she has written a cookbook that has some really great things in it that I want to cook...
On December 1, I (and about 1000 of my closest friends) went to a book signing, we had a lot of fun!


...the line ahead of me (yes it goes around the corner)

...the line behind me (yes, it too goes around the corner)
I got my book signed a little after midnight and finally got home to bed around 1:30am...what was I thinking?
On December 1, I (and about 1000 of my closest friends) went to a book signing, we had a lot of fun!


...the line ahead of me (yes it goes around the corner)

...the line behind me (yes, it too goes around the corner)
I got my book signed a little after midnight and finally got home to bed around 1:30am...what was I thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment