Five Tiedes

Monday

Mama Braggin' Monday

I have a friend from high school that has a blog here and has started this thing called Mama Braggin' Monday. I haven't ever participated, not because I don't like to talk about my kids, but I just never have.
Anyway, today I decided that I would tell you a little about how well Jake did last week. The study that he was part of was one in which he spent 3 days having to sit still and listen for almost 6 hours each day.
This is where the braggin' comes in...he did so good. I could not have imagined how they were going to get my wiggly little 4 year old to sit for so long, but he did it! I am so proud of him and how well he did.
So there you go, my first edition of Mama Braggin' Monday!
Photobucket

No comments: