


Our second day in Denver was good. We decided to take it easy in the morning so we let the kids sleep in and took our time. A friend that I worked with several years ago lives in Denver now. I called her before we left and we decided to meet for lunch at a local pizza place called Beau Jo's, it was really good, I would recommend it to anyone going that way.
We had a great lunch catching up. It had been almost 14 years since we had seen each other so it was great to have the opportunity to meet!
After lunch we went to the mall to walk around a little and let the kids get a treat.
For dinner I took the kids to a McDonald's drive through and then we headed for a park to eat and then play. We got some good play time in before it started sprinkling on us and by the time we got back to the hotel it was sunny again.
We got the kids bathed and settled in bed and Bill left to go to a concert. It was a band that he likes and he found out that they were going to be in town when we were so off he went.
No comments:
Post a Comment