Five Tiedes

Monday

Spring Break Week

This year spring break came and went much too quickly!
I had planned on taking some time off and was able to do a few things with the kids like...
Chuck E. Cheese (again)
and the play ground...
but I ended up working a lot too.
Mostly in the evening and at night, but work none-the-less.
Oh, well, one of these days....

Monday...

Photobucket
We spent the day at home...
I found this fun "finger pose" on someone's blog and decided to try it!
Tuesday...
Photobucket
We went to Chuck E. Cheese to play after we ate lunch at home.
I didn't bring my camera because I knew I would have to keep up with Jake (and I did)
I took this picture while Tommy was in the living room playing Xbox.
Wednesday...
Photobucket
Sophie spent the day with Grandma Tiede...
so the boys and I went to the playground at the school,
it was a beautiful day...they had a great (sweaty) time!
Thursday...
Photobucket
Sophie's 8th birthday...hard to believe!
We met Bill at the mall for lunch
he took her for their annual trip to Build-a-Bear.
Friday...
Photobucket
A work day...
I finished some things for the JMM staff retreat
These are the "Dotties" (awards for the games)
Saturday...
Photobucket
The family came over for a party for Sophie...
It was fun having everyone over, the kids had a great time!

No comments: