Well I have decided.
I am going to paint my kitchen.
The color that is in there now is nice, but we are going to have to do some patching work because of the water leak and I won't be able to match the paint because of the finish.
I am going to paint my kitchen.
The color that is in there now is nice, but we are going to have to do some patching work because of the water leak and I won't be able to match the paint because of the finish.
So I am making the change.
I have picked a color called Cottonwood (that's the first sample on the left - not too light but not too dark either). First I have the unpleasant task of painting the ceiling white.
I have picked a color called Cottonwood (that's the first sample on the left - not too light but not too dark either). First I have the unpleasant task of painting the ceiling white.
I've never painted the ceiling before, I'm not really looking forward to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment