Five Tiedes

Tuesday

Update

Well, I'm behind again, as usual. Here is what we have been up to lately....

For Jake's birthday we had a little party with just our family. He got a few more presents, cars or course, and then we had cake. I still can't believe that he is already 4!
Do you believe the tiny hole in this pipe was responsible for leaking about 19 thousand gallons of water under our house? Well, believe it or not, it's true, and I have the water bill to prove it. On Jake's birthday the plumbers were out digging a big hole beside our house so that they could tunnel under and get this out. It turns out that when our house was built about 37 years ago some "very smart" NOT person hit the pipe with a saw or something. It took this long for the hole to form and there is really no telling how long it has been leaking. I only noticed that something was going on because the bill got so high and I could hear water running when it wasn't. I just have to say praise God for insurance!


We celebrated Jake and Jude's 4th birthdays together at our house. The boys had a great time opening presents. Lisa made a great cup cake aligator and she also made a pinata that the kids had a blast breaking open.





We were able to connect with Kyle's family, Ashley's family, Janiece and Dad for dinner at Red Robbin. We had fun catching up and spending time together. Here is a picture of the three of us and Dad.

No comments: