



I have made a goal for myself this year, that is to take a picture every day and then scrap them. To help me stay on goal I have challenged others to do the same and posted free digital scrapbooking templates on my other blog (you can click on the word blog to go there and see what I have done so far) to help us all keep up. This has ended up being a big project. Now, I didn't come up with this idea on my own, there are people who have been doing this for years, but this year one of the major scrapbooking magazines offered a kit (which sold out in about 10 minutes) for people who do paper scrapbooking, so I took my cue from them.
So far I have done pretty good, and I have had fun with this. I think this will be a great way to look back over this year! Here are a few of the pictures I have taken so far.
Meridith
No comments:
Post a Comment