Five Tiedes

Wednesday

So...

I have been crazy busy with work and the Holidays, sorry it's been a while since my last update.

The kids had a great little vacation over Thanksgiving. We had family come to our house and had a great time playing games, watching games and eating....lots!

We are all back to school/work again for a few weeks anyway. The kids have two weeks off over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. They have from December 22 to January 2 and I think they are ready for the break. School is (as you would imagine) getting harder. We have been working hard on Math and Reading for Tommy and Reading for Sophie. Jake is doing great and talking a lot. We just had a meeting with the school the week before Thanksgiving to write new goals for him as he had already met all his goals for the year.

Bill's job is still going okay. He has been working hard to perfect some sync issues with cell phones - the iPhone to be more exact.

I have been working a lot to keep up with all that is needed at the office. And then there is the day to day stuff for home. I look forward to a little time off over the Christmas holidays too.

I have also decided to pursue some photography. I am only starting at this point and having fun learning. I have taken pictures of both Ashley's and Kyle's families. There are a few posted on my new photography blog at www.moriginalsphotography.com. If you are interested in having some kid pictures or family pictures made I would love to have more practice. I don't have indoor set up so we would have to take them outside, but I will take them, edit the best ones and give you the pictures to get printed or use in scrapbooks for whatever you would like to do. Just let me know and we can set up a time.

Well, that's all for now. I don't have any pictures to share today, but I always have a camera with me so keep looking, I'm sure there will be some new ones soon!

Meridith

No comments: