Five Tiedes

Wednesday

Every Post Doesn't Need a Picture

I need to remind myself of that. I'm not sure how many people actually read this blog, but I seem to only post when I have pictures. I am going to try to be better about posting updates on family etc. from now on.

Sickness-

We have been dealing with lots of it around our house. It started last Wednesday when Jake woke up with a fever. He had been fighting a cold for a couple of day and I guess his little body had finally had it and decided to fight it in it's own way. He is doing better, only stayed home from school one day, and is back to the normal rambunxious little boy he is, just with a little cought still.

Next I got it, I have been working really hard and long hours the last few weeks so it doesn't suprise me that I got Jake's little bug. I woke up Thursday, took the kids to school and went to work. After being there for about an hour I decided I shouldn't have been there so home I went.

Friday and Saturday everyone seemed to be doing much better. Bill and I even went to the Fair and the big game.

Sunday morning Sophie woke up with a fever and I felt pretty rotten again so we both slept a lot. By Sunday evening I was doing much better, but Sophie's fever kept coming back. She stayed home from school on Monday and by Monday evening the fever broke and she is back to normal.

Tommy and Bill have been fighting colds. Tommy (the kid who will NOT take medicine EVER) came to me and told me he needed cold medicine. He amazes me sometimes!

Today, everyone is doing much, much better, even Tommy's cold is pretty much gone! I guess it's just that time of year!

Meridith

No comments: