
Let me start at the beginning. This month Tommy and Sophie are going to summer school which starts at the normal school time, 7:45. The school they go to is not close to our house so they have been taking the bus from their school. The point of this story is this, the bus comes at 6:50 so I have been getting the kids up at 5:45 so that we can leave our house by 6:40. At 6:00 on PBS Mr. Rogers comes on tv and both Tommy and Sophie have been watching it while they get ready. This is very fun to me because I used to watch this show when I was little and I think that they finally got that it's not a new show, but none the less, they still love it!
It has been fun seeing glimpses of my past. They also thought it was funny that I could sing along...
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
...It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
...I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.
So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?
No comments:
Post a Comment