And the kids are ready. They are having a lot of fun this week and next. They have done some work this week, but it seems that they are wrapping things up. Tommy has his last spelling test tomorrow morning and they (Tommy and Sophie) have Field Day. I am going to try to get by the school to take some pictures to post. Jake has Water Day on Monday, he is supposed to wear his swim suit to school and they are going to play in the sprinklers. Sounds fun huh? I don't think I'll be able to get pictures of that, but maybe I can sneak in for a few.
They get out of school next Wednesday and then have a few days off until summer school starts on June 10. Both Tommy and Sophie are going and Jake will start "camp" at daycare.
All in all this has been a good school year. Sophie has gotten much better in reading and Tommy passed the TAKS test (major praise there - we were a little worried about that one, but he pulled through after he realized he was not going to run out of time)
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment