After dinner Tommy, Sophie and Jake went with Kyle and Lisa to their house to spend the night while Bill and I got to enjoy a little time off. We went to see a movie which we haven't done since June. Wow!
Saturday
December 14th
I know I haven't posted for a while, so here we go, our Christmas started on December 14 this year. On this night our family went out to dinner with my dad. We had a great dinner of pizza and pasta at Campisi's "The Egyptian." It was very good food and company. Here is a picture of Kyle, Ashley and me with Dad.
After dinner Tommy, Sophie and Jake went with Kyle and Lisa to their house to spend the night while Bill and I got to enjoy a little time off. We went to see a movie which we haven't done since June. Wow!
After dinner Tommy, Sophie and Jake went with Kyle and Lisa to their house to spend the night while Bill and I got to enjoy a little time off. We went to see a movie which we haven't done since June. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment