I am, once again, behind in updating you on what we have been up to. Sorry!
I finally took pictures off my camera last night so here you go...get ready....



If you haven't seen them in a while the kids are doing good. Tommy's hair is a bit crazy, he has decided that he does not want it cut, he wants it long like the kids on TV, so this is what we got, also, I'm not sure what the mad look is all about. He is not playing any sports at the moment, we were going to try for basketball with a school friend this winter, but we missed the sign up deadline. We are planning on playing baseball again in the spring though, I'll let you know when that starts and we have schedules.
Sophie is doing good in school and loving 1st grade. She is, at the moment, into dancing, and when I say that I mean, she dances everywhere, home, on a walk, at the grocery store and so on. She is such a girl!
Jake is growing up so fast. He has started repeating the phrase "I want..." which is really good. He will be starting school at Pearson preschool in January. We are looking forward to seeing how he will blossom in that environment.



The weekend before Halloween we went to my Mom's house where the neighborhood was having a fall festival. Tommy and Sophie had a great time playing games, running around and riding on horses for the first time ever. Sophie has said in the past that she wants a horse, now she really wants one. Jake had fun on the pony ride. I held on to him the entire time and after three times around he was ready to get off.



For Halloween Tommy was Harry Potter, Sophie was a witch and Jake was a skeleton with red make-up on his face (because he saw me put it on Tommy for the scar on Harry's forehead and wanted it too) They all had a great time trick-or-treating. Jake was especially surprised that you got candy at every house with a light on, as you can see from his picture.
I will try to update more often, I know I say that every time, but really, I'll try!
No comments:
Post a Comment