Five Tiedes

Sunday

Jake's Big Boy Bed



Today was a big day for Jake. He moved into his big boy bed. Tommy and I worked in their room today to make sure that everthing was put away in it's place so that we could prepare for Jake's new sleeping arrangements. Jake seems to like this new bed a lot, but when it came to actually staying in it when it was time to go to sleep, we ran into a little trouble, but this is typical. He got out several times and then I went in to lay with him and he was still a little squirmy, so we pulled out the pack-n-play to let him fall asleep, later I will move him into his big bed so that when he wakes up in the morning he will be there. It will take a little time for the excitement to ware off!

No comments: